Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Project Counter Steer Cyclone Drifter

Now that my JZX100 shell is done. It's time to take up a new project. This time my goal is to build myself a counter-steer chassis for drifting. This seems to be getting more popular in Japan. And after watching some cool videos from Japan and seeing fellow Team Arai member Katsumi set up his Yokomo BD and getting some tips from Jhon form D-Style, I am now inspired. As you can see in Katsumi's video, his speed and consistency is getting very good. The speed of his BD now is very close my Driftmasters' speed. I tried some experiments with my shaft driven Driftmaster, but I think it might be easier with a belt drivetrain.



So here we go with the build up and set-up of my new Project Counter-Steer Hot Bodies Cyclone S!

No comments: