Friday, February 6, 2009

Smoke Chaser (revisions 3)

Well the Red LEDs for the hood are now in place of the Blue. I think it matches a lot better with the rest of the car. I also have it hooked up to a control unit for a key chain I had. So now I can make it dim or strobe as well.











The Diffuser is also complete and mounted. It is less then half the weight of the original Hot Works one and I think I like the more aggressive look of this one too. I found this strong vinyl/platstic glue, which works pretty good on lexan. I ended up glueing the diffueser straight to the edge of the bumper cut-out. I hope it doen't get ripped off when scraping the walls in drift. But I guess I'll have to see about that one...












I think you can also get a good idea how bright the new tail-lights are now too! =)

No comments: