Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Smoke Chaser (revisions 1)

Like I said, I have a couple of ideas to improve my Chaser.

For one, I ditched the heavy Hotworks rear diffuser and started making a light weight lexan diffuser with some left over pieces from Ulys. As soon as I saw the parts, I figured it would work perfect for me.I also revised the LEDs in the hood scoop. Just got some Red Yok LEDs for that. And while I was at it I decided to customize my carbon look with some greddy logos. The next thing I started was opening up the LED holes for my rear Vertex-style light buckets. I am hoping the larger holes will allow more light though and make it brighter. I am also planning to change the rear LEDs to the flat Yok ones as well to get a closer beam to shine though. But first I have to make up some new lighter weight holder/reflectors for the buckets.

Looks are great, but it has to drift well too!

No comments: