Thursday, February 26, 2009

C-S Cyclone, 2nd run...


Today I gave the car another try. On a hunch, I stood the front and rear shocks up a little more and started adding weight to the front end. The car seems to responding to this. I can almost keep a constant counter in a large 4-6ft circle now. I am also getting use to the rear kicking out more when I'm off throttle. The transitions are quick, but I am getting better at predicting it now.

At first I thought I wasn't that close, but after letting a few friends try, I noticed they couldn't even drive the car straight. And that is exactly how it felt when I drove Katsumi's CS-BD. I think I just got use to the way it feels. This really is getting exciting now. I think I am getting close.

I have a few more ideas to try, so well see how that goes...

(p.s. the picture doen't really have anything to do with my RC car, but you got to love the CS look)

No comments: