Friday, May 29, 2009

Do you see what I see?


After watching all these JDM Counter-Dori Videos, I really wonder how they get so much angle and control with their set up. So I decided to do a little research on the #1 CS chassis. The Alex Racing CER D08. I know it is kind of difficult to get one here in the USA, but I thought it might be helpful to see what they were working with. After some close inspection of these pictures, I see some key points that I have mentioned in recent post. So I think at least a few of my mods to my Cyclone are on the right track. Check it out and see if you see what I see.

If you spot something please post a comment on this post.
p.s. Is it me, or does this chassis look alot like the new Cyclone Drift Chassis coming out...intersting!

1 comment:

Mike C. said...

and remember this one?

http://sil40sxblog.blogspot.com/2008/12/more-interesting-jdm-stuff.html

check out the steering...