Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The tuning continues...

Like I mentioned earlier, it was suggested to me to try a smaller pinion. But I wasn't sure how small I could go. But now I know a 108/25 fits on the Cyclone S. So now my gearing is FR: 11.232 and R:6.912. This seems pretty good. Now I can control the throttle better on my transmitter. (This seems to be pretty much the largest Spur and smallest Pinion combo that would fit without modifying.)

Another thing that is new to me is using "Droop" I haven't done too much with this before, but seem kind of promising. by adding a little droop to the rear susp, it seemed to limit the weight transfer and helped keep the rear end out a little better. But, I am still working on how much to use right now...



Hopefully I can get it dialed in for this weekend's Zero 1 session this Saturday.

No comments: