Sunday, March 1, 2009

HPI Drift @ Dynamic Autosports #1


Well the 1st big session of 2009, now complete and I have to say it was alot of fun. It was very laid back, and really fun. The mini comp went really quick, with nice and quick 1 lap qualifying. Luckily I could still mange to qualify 12 out of like 30, I think. Most of the Arai guys ended up going up against each other, so. that kind of sucked, but not really that usual for us. Good thing is Gil and Jon did well like normal, with Jon continuing the Arai wins from '08.











After the mini comp was over is when I really had some fun. I especially enjoyed chasing Masa and Aki from HPI around the track in the reverse direction. I also enjoyed driving and having my friends drive my Counter-Steer Cyclone around the track. After a little practice, it seemed like my set-up was getting pretty close. Not a lot of angle, but decent countersteer on the straight and sweeper. I am now even more pumped to do a few more changes.

No comments: