Monday, June 15, 2009

It's Back for Countersteer duty...


Back a couple of years ago, I built a Jun JZA80 replica, with a targa top and a driver that had his head move with the steering. It was pretty cool, but without a Dbox and still running normal AWD drifting, it just didn't work out that good. But now, with countersteer drifting, this shell has found a great spot. I love it! It drifts good, and it really looks pretty cool when you are up close and can see the drivers helmet look in the direction it is going...

Plus it's Yellow in honor of our new World Champion Lakers! Whoo Hoo!!!

It will be back in action at Arai this Sat... Cant wait, yestedays session, taught me a lot and I didn't even have to make too many changes. I'll fill you in on what I learned as soon as I have time to sort though my thoughts...

No comments: