Tuesday, June 30, 2009

If you can't buy it, make it yourself...My Custom Gear

There are a lot of new gear sets people are making for Countersteer transformations. I even ordered a couple of them to try. I in fact am about to get one more version now. But I have recently been really intrigued by one I found in Japan. I contacted them to see if I could buy them, but they are not ready yet. So I finally decided to make one myself. I know it proalbally wont be the best. Infact I have just installed it and it's loud and probally won't last too long, but I figure it will good enough to test with.

So after a lot of thinking and a lot of cutting and grinding, this is my custom CS- SD gear. Below is a little step by step of what I did. But now that I have done it once, I have some good idea how I can make it better. But I guess that will have to be version 2. Anyways check it out....

I'll have to see how it drifts now.

Please don't contact me about making another one for someone else, it's too much work, but if you want to give it a try yourself.... GO FOR IT and let me know how yours comes out!

No comments: