Monday, April 27, 2009

Shakedown at Arai.

This past Sat, I finally got to shake down the new setup at Arai. And it is pretty close, but now it seems like I need to gain a little more rear grip back. The counter is there, but the rear is just a little to loose.

One interesting thing I did learn this weekend, is the importance of front toe. I noticed very big differences in control just by playing with the front toe. So I feel this is a very important area to consider when setting up your C/S car.

It was also a good time for some "Let Me Try" which is basically the Team Arai style of trying other team members cars to compare the differences. This I think is a big plus for our team. Set-up of the car is everything and I think this helps us out big time.

From this video you can see Rob's (FC) car is getting close to Katsumi's (Supra) setup! Awesome. Mine still needs some work, but I think I can get it there soon too.....

No comments: