Thursday, July 9, 2009

More Gear Options!


As I mentioned before, in addition to my new custom 10T gear, I was able to get a hold of some custom gears from a new friend I meet in Taiwan, through the Groovydrift forums. Thanks to him, I now have even more CS options for my shaft drive.

Check out (professionally made by his friend) custom 20/35T gear combo for the rear I have. I haven't installed them yet, but the quality looks very nice, as nice as the original gears I think.
I was also able to source from him, some more 44T gears, which are handy to have, cause they work well with the 13T or 10T I have. (thanks

Before I was limited to a 1.56 ratio, but now I can mix and match up to 2.285, if I want. Not sure if that is too much, but should be fun to try.

Now all I need is some Arai track time... (too bad, I am not sure when that will be, probably not this weekend, but maybe next!!!)

No comments: