Monday, November 23, 2009

She is back... CS Driftmaster LE

We'll she is back... My Yokomo CS Driftmaster LE has been striped, cleaned and reassembled with some new and improved parts. During the rebuild I add new 2mm CVDs in the front and back. I also added the new 1.5 rear CS gears from Yokomo.
But in addition to the new parts I have decided to try some new shock oil and springs, as well as moving some of the electronics more forward in the chassis. I am hoping these small changes help.
I guess well just have to see...

Another cool thing is I just recieved a set of D-Like 11T Real Drift Setting Gears! Whoo-hoo!. I figure, even though the gear ratio front to rear is about the same as the Yok 1.5, I give them a try next. I think this set-up might be easier to gear anyways....

Super light aluminum, very clean CNC... cool!

No comments: